Cal has been serving as the Senior Pastor at Central since 1999. He has been on staff since 1987, first serving as the Student Pastor. Cal became a follower of Jesus in High School, and he and his wife, Lisa, have been in ministry since college. His passion is to help people understand that there is a God who cares deeply about them and wants to connect with each of them personally. Cal and Lisa have two grown children, Jeremy and Amy, and three grand-kids.
You can also find him online at his: facebook
Jeremy is a second generation preacher with a passion for discovering and communicating truth. He is married to Michelle and they have three kids named Gavin, Madsen, and Adelyn. He is a voracious reader and has a borderline obsession for the Yankees (each of his kids have a middle name from a Yankee player). This is an indication of his level of commitment as a fan—and how amazing his wife is! He has been on staff since 2005 and is one of Central’s teaching pastors in addition to overseeing the weekend worship experiences.
Paul has been serving as an Executive Pastor at Central since 2008 and is in the teaching rotation on the weekends. He has been on staff since 1995, starting out in the Student Ministry. He is married to Katie and they have two daughters named Kallie and Kenzie.
You can also find him online at his: twitter
- Adrian Darsee
- Steve Mass
- Jaime Geideman
- Monte Hunt
- Perry Emerick: Mesa Campus
- Scott Jones: Gilbert Campus
- Aaron Pennington: Queen Creek Campus
- Dean Kuest: Glendale Campus
- Corey Bullock: Ahwatukee Campus
- Bri Johns: Director of Student Programming
- Jon Moton: Gilbert High School Pastor
- Kevin Larter: Gilbert Junior High Pastor
- Wes McGarrah: Mesa High School Pastor
- Rachel Dotzler: Mesa Junior High Pastor
- Josh Wilson: Glendale Student Pastor
- Steve Brines: Ahwatukee Student Pastor
- Nathan Del Turco: Student Worship Pastor